It’s back! *NEW* Raise members can save $15 on gift cards priced at $25 or more! Raise sells gift cards to TONS of stores at a discount! I have gotten several deals from this site in the past. One year I got a gift card for Charming Charlie and well it just happened that they had a stellar clearance sale going on and I got over $100 worth of items for less than $20 that included the cost of the gift card.
Here’s what to do from your computer:
- Click here to sign up and create a new account.
- Enter your mobile number, they will text you a code so you can verify your phone. This IS NOT a step you can skip if you want your $5.
- Also verify your email.
- Once you verify your phone number, the $5 will be credited to your account. This will AUTOMATICALLY be applied at checkout.
Here’s what to do from your phone:
- Download the Raise app from your device’s app store, then sign in.
- Click top left corner to get to the menu.
- Select “Invite Friend” from that menu.
- At bottom of this “Invite Friend” page, click the link that says “Referred by Someone?”
- Enter the code ccorona1 and then click “Claim”. This will get you the $5 credit.
- After this, proceed to search for your store card and enter the promo code at checkout just like the computer directions.
Once you have your credit, choose any gift card priced at $25 or more. Use the promo code WELCOME10 at checkout to save an additional $10. Any gift card that costs $25 will only be $10!
Disclosure: I got this product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I would never recommend a product that I have not tried myself nor used, every product on my blog has my full support and backing unless otherwise stated or noted. All opinions displayed here are my own. If you would like a review done contact Nicholle @ nscalacorona(a)gmail(dot)com