Chelsea and I were thrilled when we got the opportunity to try out these 2 different kits. I have been crocheting simple items like pot holders and small rugs. This was pretty neat to get adventures and make these little dolls with these kits. I think these kits are great for Mother Daughter Time or even Grandma Granddaughter Time. Chelsea and I really love that we are able to make these together. Since Chelsea is little it took time to try to teach her how to make these. She mainly just helped me with mine. Once she is a bit older she will get to make one on her own.
Disney Frozen Crochet: Do you want to crochet a snowman? How about Elsa and Anna, too? Let it go and create all twelve cuddly characters from the Frozen tundra! All the materials you need to create Elsa and Anna are included, and your creativity is sure to snowball from there. The Queen of Cold and all her friends will make great gifts, or adorable additions to your own collection. Don’t hesitate! For the first time in forever, let these characters melt your heart.
- 12 adorable crochet characters, including Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and more!
- Step-by-step instructions accompanied by full-color photos in a 76-page book.
- All the materials you need to make Elsa and Anna are included.
- Kit includes 8 colors of yarn, crochet hook, stuffing, safety eye beads, 4 colors of embroidery floss, tulle, and a tapestry needle.
About Disney Princess Crochet: Create 12 of Disney’s most enchanting characters! A full-color, 76-page instruction book with detailed patterns and colorful photos will guide you from “once upon a time” to “happily ever after” using your yarn and hook. To start you off, the kit includes all the materials needed to create Cinderella and Ariel. Each amigurumi princess is sure to be a treasured part of any crochet collection!
- Detailed instructions to make 11 Disney princesses— Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Tiana, Rapunzel, Mulan, Snow White, Pocahontas, and Merida—and Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother.
- Full-color photos accompany step-by-step instructions in a 76-page book.
- Kit includes 9 colors of yarn, crochet hook, stuffing, safety eye beads, red embroidery floss, and a tapestry needle.
- Featured projects are Cinderella and Ariel.
Disclosure: I got this product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I would never recommend a product that I have not tried myself nor used, every product on my blog has my full support and backing unless otherwise stated or noted. All opinions displayed here are my own. If you would like a review done contact Nicholle @ nscalacorona(a)gmail(dot)com