I thought that the concept of these animals was just amazing. My daughter really loves to save money so I thought that Pouty Pig would be a perfect match for her. I also felt that the Krazy Kitty would match her too since she always seems to need a little extra light. She named her Krazy Kitty “Francesca” and her Pouty Pig “Pigsty”. Chelsea is all about naming her baby dolls and animals. Surprisingly I was the same way growing up.
We feel that the Ugly Snugglies would be a great match for any child that loves to snuggle up with their animals but also needs something else. Another thing I loved about these is they are local! I didn’t find that until they arrived but really happy to be supporting a local product!
Each UglySnuglies retails for $29.95 and their hidden gifts are geared to teach children a lesson:
• Pouty Pig – includes a bank inside to help kids learn to save their money
• Krazy Kitty – includes a hidden light in his tail to help kids feel safe
• Bizarre Bear – includes 5 secret zipper pockets to help kids clean up after themselves
• Unusual Unicorn – includes an alarm clock to help kids learn the value of time
• Rowdy Rabbit – includes a radio inside to help kids learn to relax
• Porky Panda – includes a hidden blanket inside to keep kids warm
If you would like to purchase these adorable animals: Click Here
Disclosure: I got this product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. I would never recommend a product that I have not tried myself nor used, every product on my blog has my full support and backing unless otherwise stated or noted. All opinions displayed here are my own. If you would like a review done contact Nicholle @ nscalacorona(a)gmail(dot)com
Those look fun!