Fun Activities for Families with Small Children living in Las Vegas!
#FamilyFun #FamilyActivityIdeasInVegas #LasVegasNevada
Some of these ideas are going to cost a bit of money to go to them so please understand. Please keep in mind that I am only mentioning places we have been to in the past to avoid the heat and enjoy the summer. The list below is our favorite places to go. Living on a small budget is tough but we make sure we have some type of fun activities planned throughout the year.
1. Sunset Park: Feeding the ducks at the duck pond. Playing at the playgrounds and enjoying the trails.
2. Playgrounds in the local malls: I know that the Boulevard mall is under construction right now but they do have the small amusement center in the food court area. The amusement area does have a small fee. Chelsea loves going on the Choo-Choo Train. Galleria Mall in Henderson also has a playground for the children and a choo-choo train. Chelsea really enjoys going on this Choo-Choo as well.
3. Town Square: Water Park Splash Pad area. This mall reminds me of downtown Disney to a point. They do have Game-works arcade there as well but they do charge.
4. Whitney Ranch Recreation Center: Trails and Playgrounds.
We have not been to the following but have heard good things about them (Cannot afford to g0)
1. Callabunga Bay: This is a water park in Henderson Nevada.
2. Wet & Wild Las Vegas: This water park is on the Southwest side of town. I have never been to the new location but I did go to it when it was next to the Sahara Casino a couple of times.
If you know of any good suggestions please comment below. Chelsea and I would appreciate them.