First I would like to thank Iris from http://mommymakeandmore.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this blogger award. Also thank you to my subscribers, because without you there wouldn’t be any reason to blog.
There are some guidelines to follow in order for the nominees to accept the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So here are the rest of my guidelines fulfilled so that I can accept this award!
Seven bits and bobs about me:
- My favorite color is Purple
- Some of my favorite shows are Switched At Birth, Once Upon A Time, Gilmore Girls, The Fosters and Revolution.
- I love to do just about any type of craft.
- I love playing video games especially the ones that make you solve puzzles and the mystery.
- I am a big Disney fan…if I could I would go to Disneyland every weekend.
- I met my hubby on the Playstation Network.
- I am hoping to one day have 3 children.
For the One Lovely Blog Award I nominate (in no special order):
1. Easterbabe Theory – http://easterbabe.blogspot.com/
2. Mama Smith Reviews – http://mamasmithreviews.blogspot.com/
3. Women & Their Pretties – http://www.womenandtheirpretties.net/
4. Bites Reviews – http://www.bitesreviewsyoucanuse.com/
5. Mom to Grandma – http://sueparks2003.blogspot.com/
6. As Told By Ocie – http://astoldbyocie.net/
7. Lizards & Tutus – http://lizardsandtutus.blogspot.com/
8. Christine’s Reviews – http://christinesreview.blogspot.com/
9. Nicki’s Random Musings – http://nickisrandommusings.com/
10. Powered by Mom – http://www.powered-by-mom.com/
11. My Fab Fit Forties – http://www.myfabfitforties.com/
12. Bloggin’ With Nini – http://blogginwithnini.blogspot.com
13. Nanny to Mommy – http://www.nannytomommy.com/
14. Stellar Manic Mommy 2 – http://stellarmanicmommy2.blogspot.com
15. Mississippi Hippy Crafts – http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
Thanks for reading and if you haven’t already please subscribe, Like Chelsea’s Mommy Experiencing New Things Loving Life on Facebook, follow on Twitter as well as Instagram.
and I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day.
You met on the PlayStation network that is awesome
So cool how you met your hubby!! Thank you for nominating me! I can’t wait to do my post 🙂