Easy Skillet Recipe:
Garlic & Herb Chicken with Carrots, Cauliflower & Broccoli
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins or until meats all the way cooked
Serves: 3-7 people (depending on serving size)
- Land O Lakes Saute Express Garlic & Herbs (3 squares)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1.5lbs of Chicken Breast (cut into strips or small pieces)
- 1 bag of California Vegatable Mix (carrots, cauliflower & broccoli) (frozen)
- 1/2 bag of broccoli florets (frozen) (if needed my mix didn’t have enough broccoli)
- Clean the chicken breasts removing any fatty pieces
- Chop up the chicken in strips or small pieces
- Place the 3 squares of Garlic & Herb Saute Express in the pan and let them melt all of the way.
- Then place the Chicken in the pan.
- Once cooked all of the way add the vegetable mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter right after you add the veggies.