Easy Skillet Recipe:
Garlic & Herb Chicken with Carrots, Cauliflower & Broccoli
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins or until meats all the way cooked
Serves: 3-7 people (depending on serving size)
- Land O Lakes Saute Express Garlic & Herbs (3 squares)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1.5lbs of Chicken Breast (cut into strips or small pieces)
- 1 bag of California Vegatable Mix (carrots, cauliflower & broccoli) (frozen)
- 1/2 bag of broccoli florets (frozen) (if needed my mix didn’t have enough broccoli)
- Clean the chicken breasts removing any fatty pieces
- Chop up the chicken in strips or small pieces
- Place the 3 squares of Garlic & Herb Saute Express in the pan and let them melt all of the way.
- Then place the Chicken in the pan.
- Once cooked all of the way add the vegetable mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter right after you add the veggies.
Here is what it looks like prepared…Let me just say its DELICIOUS!!
Hello there, I discovered your blog by the use of Google at
the same time as searching for a related matter, your website
got here up, it appears to be like good. I’ve bookmarked it
in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future.
Lots of other folks shall be benefited out of your