Removing America’s stains for over 100 years!
Enter Here: http://go.purex.com/sV6R
Since 1894, Purex Fels-Naptha laundry bar has been working overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. To celebrate we’ll be giving away a year’s supply each day from July 14 – 23.
- Trusted for over 100 years
- Powerful stain remover for greasy, oily stains
- Can also be used as a laundry booster
Purex Fels-Naptha is a powerful laundry bar that works overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. With over 100 years of removing America’s stains, you can rest assured that this laundry bar knows how to tackle your toughest stains.
- FELS-NAPTHA has been around since 1894.
- It was known for being used as a home remedy for poison ivy in the early 1900′s.
- For a stain boost to a wash load, finely grate 1/2 of the bar (use less for smaller or less soiled loads) into the washer, fill washer with water, and agitate for several minutes before adding clothing.
- For severe soils use a soft brush to work Purex Fels-Naptha into the pre-wetted soiled area, prior to washing the garment in regular a washing machine.
Can be purchased at (Las Vegas Area):
Disclosure: I was given this product to feature in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.